Faversham RUFC are in the process of looking for a new Director of Rugby for the 2020/21 season.
- Establish the 1st team in Kent 1 whilst pushing the club forward into the next level of development.
- Establish the 2nd team in Kent Rural 5 and ensure stability for years to come.
- Oversee the development of the ladies’ team and help the team progress into a competitive league.
- Work alongside the fixtures secretary to arrange suitable opponents pre-season and over the Christmas break.
- To maintain FRUFC’s reputation of a family friendly, community based rugby club.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES OF THE D.O.R:
- Qualified level 2 coach or higher (club open to putting coaches through their level 3).
- Experience of managing and coaching at level 8 and above.
- Enthusiastic about improving and developing rugby players.
- Must be personable and approachable as well as a good communicator.
- Plan and deliver engaging and beneficial training session twice a week throughout the season (Tuesday and Thursday evenings).
- Sit on the club’s committee as Director of Rugby and contribute to meetings.
- Attend all 1st XV matches, providing team warm-ups and strategic decision making throughout the week.
- Develop a team of coaches to complement training for all three sides.
CONTRACTUAL TERMS (*Negotiable):
- Part time remuneration based on training twice a week, attending all matches and committee meetings once a month.
- A full training kit, provided by our supplier, Underarmour.
- The clubs’ full assistance with attaining any further qualifications.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL: Club Captain, Billy Egleton firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Apr 2020